COVID-19 Hotel Cleaning & Safety
In light of the impact of COVID-19 on travelers and the hospitality industry, we feel it is very important to share our efforts in this unique situation. The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We're constantly implementing tips and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Wyndham, and the Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) to keep our hotel safe.
- Our cancellation policy is 24-48 hours prior to arrival depending on the rate plan selected. We do have a "flexible" rate plan that allows guests to rebook without penalty.
- Our pool and fitness center are closed until further notice.
- Additional safety measures include:
- There is a plexiglass barrier at the front desk
- All team members must wear a mask
- Public areas are cleaned every 1-2 hours
- The front desk, lobby, and elevators are disinfected after every guest
- Guest rooms and key cards are thoroughly disinfected after each stay and we wait 48-72 hours before renting out the same room to another guest
- We've added a Clorox 360 machine to our cleaning process which sanitizes and disinfects through an electrostatic sprayer
Ask us about our discounted rate for truck drivers and essential workers!
The team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando IDrive Theme Parks looks forward to welcoming you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. Give us a call at (407) 315-7400.